1. Each person brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool.
2. Numbers are drawn to determine gift selection order.
3. The person with number one selects a gift from the pool and opens it.
4. The person with number two either selects an unopened gift or steals the
previous person’s gift.
5. Person number three either selects a wrapped gift or steals an opened one
from person number one or two. Etc.
6. If your gift is stolen you have the option to pick a wrapped gift or steal
7. After everyone has had a turn, the person with number one gets a chance
to swap the gift they are holding for any other opened gift. Anyone whose
gift is stolen has the option to steal from someone else. When someone declines
to steal a gift, the gift exchange is at an end.
Established in 1929 by 99 women pilots, the members of The Ninety-Nines, Inc., International Organization of Women Pilots, are represented in all areas of aviation today. And, to quote Amelia, fly “for the fun of it!”
The Ninety-Nines is the International Organization of Women Pilots that promotes advancement of aviation through education, scholarships, and mutual support while honoring our unique history and sharing our passion for flight.
The All-Ohio Chapter is one of 15 Chapters in the North Central Section of The 99s. They are located throughout the state of Ohio.
Our All Ohio Chapter normally meets on the second Sunday of every month at Noon ET.
All Ohio Chapter Officers
Chair: Deb Henrichs
Vice Chair: Roberta Jones
Secretary: Margaret Hazlett
Treasurer: Kathy Samuelson